Engineering Diamond Core Drill Bits for Reinforced Concrete
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||200 Pieces|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, D/A|
- Model NO.: HCBE
- Material: Diamond
- Segment Height(Mm): 8/10
- Length(Mm): 355-405
- Advantage: Safety and Environmental Protection
- Usage: Dry Cut
- Trademark: GUSHI, OEM
- Specification: SGS
- Type: Core Drill
- Diameter(Mm): 40-200
- Thread: 1.25′′unc
- Color: Black or Others
- Application: Drilling Concrete, Brick, Block....
- Segment Type: Arix Segment
- Transport Package: in Carton or as Your Inquiry.
- Origin: China(Mainland)
1. Material: high quality steel
2. Craft: laser welded
4. Cardboard box, blister, color box or clam shell
5. Tube length: 150mm
6. Arix Segment
7. Usage: for drilling concrete, green concrete, brick, clay pavers, asphalt and field stones
Engineering drill bits, also known as construction drill bits. They are for drilling concrete, brick, block, pavers and asphalt. Designed for wet or dry application...Used with hand drill and core drilling machine
Huzhou Gu's Imp. & Exp. Co., Ltd. Is specialized in researching, designing and manufacturing various type of diamond tools. Our cutting, grinding/polishing and coring tools are engineered in a variety of grades to suit the D. I. Y. Customer as well as the demanding of professional users.
We have cooperated with customers from the USA, Canada, Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, Italy, Portugal, Poland, Czech, Brazil, Chile, Australia and South Africa. We are dedicated ourselves to providing customers with high quality products and favorable prices. Please feel free to contact us for further information.
|Item No.||Diameter(mm)||Segment Height(mm)||Thread(UNC)||Length(mm)|